2. Entire agreement and admissibility
3. Intellectual property rights and Use of materials on the Site
All Content (as further defined) on this Site is the exclusive property of and owned by Ateliery, its licensors or its content providers and is protected by copyright, trademark and other applicable laws.
All texts, images, designs, graphics, logos, icons, audio and video clips, downloads, interfaces, code and software and other materials on this Site (“Content”) are objects of copyright and other intellectual property rights owned by Ateliery or included in the Content with the permission of the relevant owner.
The trademarks, logos, characters, and service marks ("trademarks") are protected trademarks. Ateliery® and Ateliery logo are Registered Trademarks. Ateliery has the exclusive right to permit or to prohibit the usage of the Trademarks. You are permitted:
- To freely browse the Site;
- To access or use information from this Site, including any texts, images, audio, and video, etc., (hereafter referred to as “information”) for your own non-commercial use. This should be done on the condition that all copyright and other proprietary notices are kept intact, and that the above trademark notice appears on such reproductions. No reproduction of any part of this Site may be sold or distributed for commercial gain, nor shall it be modified or incorporated into any other work, publication, or Site without Ateliery explicit permission in writing.
You are prohibited:
- To use the Site or the Content for any other purposes, including but not limited to the modification, distribution, transmission, performance, broadcast, publication, uploading, licensing, reverse engineering, transfer or sale of, or the creation of derivative works from any material, information, software, products or services obtained from the Site;
- To use the Site for other purposes competitive to Ateliery. If you want to use the Content for the above purposes, you must obtain Ateliery explicit permission in writing. Nothing contained on this Site should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark displayed on this Site. Your use/misuse of the trademarks displayed on this Site or of any other content on this Site, except as provided for in these Terms, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Ateliery will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution, for serious offences. You may find objects of copyright and other intellectual property rights owned by Ateliery on the other sites and resources, in particular, following the Media links, situated on the site. Note, that such media resources have already obtained Ateliery permission to use the intellectual property of Ateliery, and this does not in any way mean that such property is open to general use and you can use it without our permission. You agree to abide by all additional restrictions displayed on the Site as it may be updated from time to time. Ateliery, or its licensors or content providers, retain full and complete title to the material provided on the Site, including all associated intellectual property rights, and provide this material to you under a license that is revocable at any time in Ateliery sole discretion. Ateliery neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials on this Site will not infringe rights of third parties not affiliated with Ateliery. You may not use contact information provided on the Site for unauthorized purposes, including marketing. You may not use any hardware or software intended to damage or interfere with the proper working of the Site or to surreptitiously intercept any system, data or personal information from the Site. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the Site in any way. Ateliery reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to limit or terminate your access to or use of the Site at any time without notice. Termination of your access or use will not waive or affect any other right or relief to which Ateliery may be entitled at law or in equity.